Welcome in our Bed and Breakfast
De Dubbelmolen, anno 1640
De Dubbelmolen offers 5 suites each with private bathroom. Our almost 400 year old B&B is fully restored up to perfection with maximum comfort and a homely ambiance. There are suites with 2 or 3 bedrooms ideal for a large family or group of friends. Due to its unique location right at the shore of the river The Jeker, tranquility and peace are guaranteed. Tongeren center as well as the nature reserve The Kevie are close by. The world famous bicycling network is accessible right in front of our door. The cities Hasselt (32km), Luik (25km), Maastricht (19km) are easily reachable within half an hour.
We are closed from June 20 through June 30 due to vacation
The rustling sound of the water will charm you and bring you into a relaxed mood. The lovely, intimate ambiance of our historical residence allows you to escape the daily routine.
Giovanni and Nicole invite you into their magical world where romance, coziness and comfort are the keywords. De Dubbelmolen is the perfect location to enjoy everything the eldest city of Belgium has to offer, the largest antique market of the Benelux, culture, history, sport, nature and gastronomical delights.
Definitely worthwhile a visit!
- Ideal for a cozy weekend with the family
- Ideal for the business man (fast internet in each room and throughout the building)
- The charm of a B&B with the facilities of a hotel
- Bar with drinks (against payment)
- Personalized service
- Extensive breakfast
- Touristic information
- Large and private garden along side the river, great to relax
- Free private parking
- Enclosed garage for bycicles
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets are welcome as long as well behaved and social
- Wireless internet
- We reserve your free bycicles with the Department of Tourism in Tongeren
- Child friendly ( playing corner etc)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV on 81cm Flatscreens
Bed & Breakfast “De Dubbelmolen”
Tel: 012-39 12 02
Tel: 0479-52 18 93
Tel: 0471-95 76 87